We believe that businesses will collaborate more and more in the years to come and we want to be the place where companies can securely connect and exchange business data. Launched in 2019, Sharework is a SaaS platform (sharework.co) enabling partner companies to share CRM data to build efficient business partnerships.
Our co-founders already had a first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015), and want to go even further with Sharework! We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima, Kernel) and just raised a 3m€ Seed round.
2020 is the year of acceleration for Sharework, and we are looking for a Business Developer with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to help us reach our ambitious target. We already have a strong base of 300+ companies (50% in the US) using our product and we’re currently launching our first paying offer.
As our Business Developer, you will work neck and neck with the founders and manage 👇
- User acquisition & growth: Implementing user acquisition strategies (e-mail, Linkedin, ads, etc.) with a test-and-learn mindset. Although you must implement strategies that have already been widely tested and approved, we’re also striving for someone who’s able to pull some tricks that no one has ever thought of.
- Conversion funnel & sales: Guide our users through our onboarding process to transform new users into paying customers. This one calls for a sharp sense of automation. Indeed, you would first start with your bare hands, but soon you’ll build an automated pipeline. Keep in mind that time-efficiency is the crux of the matter.
- User feedback: Work closely with the product by providing and structuring the feedback to nurture the roadmap. You’ll be at the core of the so-called iteration loop!
What we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to join an ambitious start-up project at an early stage.
- A deep dive in a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence and look forward to mentoring you.
- A very competitive compensation and permanent position opportunity at the end of the internship (we never forget our past top-recruits).
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space located in the 9th district, where you can both enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other start-ups!
- 🌱 You want to be in charge of Growth, Lead generation and Sales development in a restless company
- 🧰 You’re versatile and easily adaptable
- 💬 You have a good aptitude for interactions with customers
- ⬛ You’re organized and rigorous
- 🇬🇧 You speak English fluently
- A call with the first recruiter
- A technical test
- One last call with our CEO.
Hurry up! Send us your resume and we’ll schedule that first call 😉