We believe that businesses will collaborate more and more in the years to come and we want to be the place where companies can securely connect and exchange business data. Launched in 2019, Sharework is a SaaS platform (sharework.co) enabling partner companies to share CRM data to build efficient business partnerships.
Our co-founders already had a first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015), and want to go even further with Sharework! We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima, Kernel) and just raised a 4m$ Seed round.
2020 is the year of acceleration for Sharework, and we are looking for a Business Developer Representative with a go-get-it and growth mindset to help us reach our ambitious targets. Sharework’s growth stems from the same pattern: Big company X uses Sharework and encourages companies Y and Z to do the same. Now, we need a marvellous BDR to fuel this network effect - the beating heart of Sharework.
As our Business Development Representative, you will work closely with the CEO, CSMs and the growth team to work on:
- You will build and fine-tune rock-solid pipelines of leads from prospect identification to cold-calls.
- You will identify the most promising prospects. We already count Payfit, Fullstory, Qualtrics, AB Tasty**among our customers. Which mastodon should complete this list?
- Relentlessly work on your pitch, to put the emphasis on Sharework’s value proposition. 150% of your targets should be convinced that Sharework is the one thing missing in their professional lives 🙃
- You will track and report prospects conversion metrics to identify best practices and dead-ends in your pipelines
- You will ensure our CRM is always up to date and you will make the best of it.
- You will share your ideas, experiences, tools and methodologies internally to make our team better and more efficient.
Branding and values:
- You will develop Sharework’s brand awareness and represent our values in all circumstances. We’re currently in the process of a total rebranding: You’ll start from a clean slate. What more to ask?
What we have to offer:
- A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
- A deep dive in a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
- A very competitive compensation and permanent position opportunity.
- Complete ownership over your KPIs and scope & an opportunity to implement a prospection strategy hand-in-hand with our growth manager.
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space located in the 9th district, where you can both enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other start-ups!
- A remote friendly team.
🚀 You’ve already been in charge of Sales/Business Development in a fast-growing company.
⬛ You’re organized and data-driven
💭 You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you dream big. Sharework will be the next big thing.
🤝 You have strong interpersonal skills and can make every one comfortable within ten seconds.
🧰 You’re versatile and easily adaptable
🇬🇧 You speak English fluently (50% of our customer base is located in the US)
📚You’re looking for an environment where you will learn and grow, while being very autonomous
- A call with our current sourcer.
- A case study.
- An interview with our CSM.
- An interview with our CEO.
- An interview with one of the co-founders.
Hurry up! Send us your resume and we’ll schedule that first call 😉