2020 is the year of acceleration for Sharework, and we are looking for a CEO’s assistant with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to help us reach our ambitious target.
You will work neck and neck with the founders and manage 👇
- Anything that brings value to the company and can help you develop reusable skills.
For instance, as the current CEO’s assistant this is what I did so far:
- Recruitment: interviews, job descriptions on job boards (like this one!), web scraping to find awesome profiles on the internet, head-hunting, case studies design. In four months, I conducted 250+ interviews and reached out to thousands of people.
- Growth and marketing : lead scraping, viral propagation modeling, copywriting on emailing campaigns.
- Customer support: creation of our user guide on Notion, finding and implementing “quick wins” to engage our users even more with Sharework, CRM (Hubspot and Salesforce) updates.
- Finance and accountancy : general accountancy, runway computations, pushing forward our loans and subsidies requests with the BPI (French Public Bank for Innovation).
- All-in-all: an internship that’ll give you a 360 view of an early-stage startup. You’re the secret weapon whenever someone needs help.
What we have to offer:
- A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious startup at an early stage ;
- A deep dive in a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence and look forward to mentoring you ;
- A very competitive compensation and permanent position opportunity at the end of the internship (we never forget our past top-recruits) ;
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space located in the 9th district (if we forget about the pandemic for a sec’). You will enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other startups!
⏩ You have already found yourself in a fast-paced environment (in a previous internship, during your studies, on a side-project: you name it!) ;
👩💻 You’re attracted to tech ;
🧰 You’re versatile and easily adaptable ;
💬 You have a good aptitude for interactions (with customers, with candidates, …) ;
⬛ You’re organized and rigorous ;
🇬🇧 You speak English fluently and love the American culture ;
💻 Bonus: you’re a tech-savvy and you know how to code.
- A call with me, the first recruiter ;
- A case study ;
- One last call with Simon, our CEO.
Hurry up! Send us your resume and we’ll schedule that first call 😉