We believe that businesses will collaborate more and more in the years to come and we want to be the place where companies can securely connect and exchange business data. Launched in 2019, Sharework is a SaaS platform (sharework.co) enabling partner companies to share CRM data to build efficient business partnerships.
Our co-founders already had a first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015), and want to go even further with Sharework! We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima, Kernel) and just raised a 3m€ Seed round.
2020 is the year of acceleration for Sharework, and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to help us reach our ambitious target. We already have a strong base of 300+ companies (50% in the US) using our product and we’re currently launching our first paying offer.
As our Customer Success Manager, you will work neck and neck with the founders and manage 👇
- The onboarding of our new customers. At first you will probably do it with your bare hands, but soon you’ll have to implement an automated pipeline. Keep in mind that time-efficiency is essential to us.
- The satisfaction of our customers (it’s in the title, obviously). Like any company, we make our best to satisfy our customers. And it is especially important to us at such an early stage.
- The continuous enhancement of our product. Indeed, through your interactions with our customers (but not only), you will come up with new ideas to better meet their needs. What we expect of you is to translate their feedback into concrete guidelines for the rest of the team. You’ll be at the core of the so-called iteration loop!
What we have to offer:
- A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
- A deep dive in a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence and look forward to mentoring you.
- A very competitive compensation and permanent position opportunity (we never forget our top-recruits).
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space located in the 9th district, where you can both enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other start-ups!
- 🌉 You want to be a bridge between our customers and our tech team in a restless company
- 🧰 You’re versatile and easily adaptable
- 💬 You have amazing soft-skills and you are able to make anyone comfortable within the first seconds of any interaction
- ⬛ You’re organized and rigorous
- 🇬🇧 You speak English fluently (half our customers are from the US)
- A call with the first recruiter
- A technical test
- One last call with our CEO.
Hurry up! Send us your resume and we’ll schedule that first call 😉