We believe that businesses will collaborate more and more in the years to come and we want to be the place where companies can securely connect and exchange business data. Launched in 2019, Sharework is a SaaS platform (sharework.co) enabling partner companies to share CRM data to build efficient business partnerships.
Our co-founders already had a first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015), and want to go even further with Sharework! We're backed by top-tier VCs (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima, Kernel) and just raised a 3m€ Seed round.
2020 is gonna be the year of acceleration for Sharework, and we are looking for a Growth & Operations manager with a strong entrepreneurial and growth mindset to help us reach our ambitious target. We already have a strong base of 300+ companies using our platform and we're currently launching our first paid offer.
As our Growth & Operations manager, you will work closely with the founders (especially Simon & Perrine) and be responsible for:
- Market evangelization: make sure every Alliance Manager & VP sales has heard about Sharework and knows what we do!
- User acquisition & growth: Implementing user acquisition strategies (e-mail, linkedin, ads, etc.) with a test-and-learn mindset.
- Conversion funnel & sales: Guide our users through our onboarding process to transform new users into paying customers.
- User feedback: Work closely with the product by providing and structuring the feedback to feed the roadmap.
What we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to participate in an ambitious start-up project at a very early stage.
- Building a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence and will help you grow in your job.
- A very competitive remuneration.
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space situated in the 9th district, where you can both enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other start-ups!
This job is tailored for you if:
- You've been in charge of Growth / Lead generation / Sales development in a fast-growing company
- You're versatile and easily adaptable
- You have a good aptitude for interactions with customers
- You're organized and rigorous
- You speak english fluently
You feel like joining the crew? Drop us an email and let’s meet for coffee!